How to use this page and these recipes ~
- For meal planning: Choose the season you are in, then the meal you are planning. Scroll through all the various recipes to choose ones you like or want to try.
- Search feature: If you have an ingredient you are hungry for or have lots of you can use the search feature at the top and bottom of every page, just type in what you want; for example, pesto. Several different pesto recipes will come up.
- There is also a page of all the recipes sorted by meals only that is very convenient to scroll through.
Notes for each season, grocery lists for each season, and why you want to adjust your foods for each season:
Meal Planning, a plan to succeed, a plan of thriving.
Here is a meal planning template to help you plan and make your own nourishing meals quickly and easily.
Plan to eat a Rainbow of color nutrients every day! The chart for kids is also a very useful tool for adults.
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Foods
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Foods for Kids
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Day-of-Recipes
- Teas for Daily Preventative Medicie
- Ways to Use Tumeric Everyday (over 600 reasons to do so!)
- Red Wine
- Fermented foods information and how to make your own
- Condiments, Make your own –It’s Easy!
- Bone Broth & Vegetarian Mineral Broth Recipes
- Miso Soup Basics
- Mason Jar Recipes
What should I eat? Answer: What is negotiable and what is NOT Negotiable