This page is under construction, until we have time to enter and sort the rest of the seasonal recipes, here are the links to the old pages. The spring recipes are entered in the learn & thrive section — check them out!
Notes on each season, grocery lists for each season, and why you want to adjust your foods for each season:
Meal Planning, a plan to succeed, a plan of thriving.
Here is a meal planning template to help you plan and make your own nourishing meals quickly and easily.
- Teas for Daily Preventative Medicine
- Ways to Use Tumeric Everyday (over 600 reasons to do so!)
- Red Wine
- Fermented Foods, Making Your Own
- Condiments – Make your Own, Its Easy!
- Bone Broth & Vegetarian Mineral Broth Recipes
- Miso Soup Basics
- Mason Jar Recipes
- Savory Breakfast – Nip the sweet tooth in the bud
What should I eat? Answer: What is negotiable and what is NOT Negotiable