Only the fall and winter recipes remain to be entered in our new Learn & Thrive section. While we get those in, below are the recipes. Check out the Spring and Summer Recipes in our new Learn & Thrive section!
Notes on each season, grocery lists for each season, and why you want to adjust your foods for each season:
Meal Planning, a plan to succeed, a plan of thriving.
Here is a meal planning template to help you plan and make your own nourishing meals quickly and easily.
Plan to eat a Rainbow of color nutrients every day! The chart for kids is also a very useful tool for adults.
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Foods
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Foods for Kids
- IFM’s Phytonutrient Spectrum Day-of-Recipes
- Teas for Daily Preventative Medicine
- Ways to Use Tumeric Everyday (over 600 reasons to do so!)
- Red Wine
- Fermented Foods, Making Your Own
- Condiments, Make your own –It’s Easy!
- Bone Broth & Vegetarian Mineral Broth Recipes
- Miso Soup Basics
- Mason Jar Recipes
What should I eat? Answer: What is negotiable and what is NOT Negotiable