- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 cup fresh, organic, full fat, grass fed, plain yogurt
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh dill
- 2 small cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 small thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 tsp salt
In a skillet dry roast the fennel seeds over medium heat about 5 minutes. Grind coarsely with a mortal and pestle or coffee grinder. Stir together all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before eating.
In South Central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
High quality salts, herbs, spices, and seeds can be found here.