- 1 lb of ground lamb
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground fennel seed
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 TBSP of ghee
- Salad Ingredients Per Plate:
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and seeded
- Handful of organic green mix (e.g. arugula, mizuna, baby kale, etc)
- 1 cup of ferments (here: sauerkraut and cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1⁄2 lemon
- pinch of sea salt
Mix all the sausage ingredients (except for the ghee), kneading them well. Shape your sausage to a desired shape– round and flat or long. Heat up the skillet and add the ghee. Add sausages and fry them for approximately 7 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other.
In a bowl, mix green salad mix with the extra virgin olive oil, lemon and salt, and toss until the leaves are well covered with the dressing.
Place greens on a large plate, then add the cooked sausage, avocado and ferments to the plate.
This recipe is great for meat eaters! Or you can skip the homemade sausage and add an egg or two or cheese or fish.
Find high quality extra virgin olive oil here.
In south central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
Excellent culinary salts are available from here.