- 1 head boston or butter lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 3 cups cooked and drained organic bulgar
- 2-3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of one lemon
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 2-3 cucumbers, chopped
- crumbled feta cheese to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
In a medium sized bowl add the cooked bulgar and stir in olive oil, lemon, and parsley.
Gently stir in the tomatoes, onion, and cucumber.
Line a bowl with the lettuce leaves, place the bulgar and vegetables on top, crumble the feta cheese over it all and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Chill or serve immediately.