- 6 Hard boiled free range eggs, chopped
- 1-2 stalks of celery finely chopped
- 1/2-1 onion finely chopped
- small green olives, chopped. If deseeding roll the olive under your knife to make the seed come out easier
- 1-2 teaspoons Mustard (check out my homemade mustard in the side bar recipes titled condiments
- 1/2 avocado scooped out
- Dash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and stir together well. Let sit for at least half hour for flavors to marry before eating.
This delicious recipe is a basic egg salad recipe with avocado instead of mayonnaise. You can do the same for deviled eggs! Most store bought mayonnaise is inflammation in a jar, by substituting avocado you just made your food much healthier.