- Liquid = grass fed, whole milk yogurt or kefir, kombucha, water, broth, green tea
- Herbs = basil or cilantro for a nice savory flavor
- Seeds of your choice = flax, hemp, chia, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, etc. are good options
- Spices = cinnamon, turmeric, and spirulina or chlorella or wheat grass, etc.
- Vegetables = spinach, kale or greens of your choice, celery & beets are great to add
Put all of your ingredients into a nutribullet or blender and blend until desired consistency. You may need to add more liquid. There are endless options for this recipe… be creative and find some combinations that you enjoy!
Excellent culinary salts are available from here.
Good quality herbs, spices, seeds and nuts can be found here.
“Nuts.com has very nice organic nuts, they also sell a lot of junk food I do not support. Therefore the only food I buy from them are their organic nuts and seeds.”
Here is my source for the spirulina.