- 1/2 cup coconut oil - soft
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter melted
- optional 1 TBSP Rose hip seed oil - Rosehip seed oil is tops for the skin adding radiance, and youthful moistness
- Optional 1/2 TBSP Sea Buckthorn Oil - This oil is lovely for the skin and one of the top oils to protect the skin (espeically from solar raditation)
- 60 drops Lavender essential oil
Melt cocoa butter in hot water or over low heat, stir in coconut oil and optional rose hip seed oil and sea buckthorn oil. Add Lavender essential oil and blend well.
Cool in fridge so oils do not separate, when solidified move to dark area for storage.